Portable Cabins by Better Built are built to last, built to serve you well. And we’re here to serve you. We have dozens of cabins plans on file, and we can help you custom design a cabin to meet your needs. You can finish the interior, if you wish. But Jeremy will be glad to discuss a custom finish. Give him a call or come in with a sketch of what you envision to help us get the discussion started.
If you prefer a cabin with lofts, go to http://www.okbarns.com/buildings/lofted-cabins/
Zone 1 Pricing
Zone 1 includes sites up to 30 miles from Perkins, including Stillwater, Morrison, Glencoe, Yale, Drumright, Cushing, Chandler, Wellston, Guthrie, Mulhull, Orlando, and Perry. We deliver our cabins free in these towns to serve our local community!
Zone 2 Pricing
Zone 2 delivery reaches 80 miles to Ponca City, Fairfax, Cleveland, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Bristow, Prague, OKC, Kingfisher, Enid, and Tonkawa and many more towns in Oklahoma. For greater distances, we add $2.50 per loaded mile and will deliver a cabin any place in Oklahoma. ($4.50 per loaded mile for 14′ wide buildings because they require an escort).
Our portable cabins make wonderful lake-side or hunting cabins, or you can use them as a guest house, or as a room for your grandchildren–or your mother. They work equally well as a portable office for your business. They look attractive and will for a long time. Standard features include:
- 36″ insulated factory door, double-bore keyed lock
- Two Pella windows: double-pane vinyl windows, Low-E, Energy Star rated
- Attractive 4′ porch with a railing, or a dormer over a side-entry door
- Insulated 50-year warranty T&G floor (Aluminum-faced closed-cell foam insulation; non-flammable)
- Professionally painted exterior–no need to repaint for years
- Framed 16″ o.c. and ready-to-finish inside
- Malarkey Highlander (architectural style) 30-year shingles over 30# felt paper, nailed on, not stapled
- And most important of all, old-fashioned craftsmanship that makes every building that leaves our lot a work of art. You can see the difference!
- Add windows: vinyl, double pane, Low-e, Energy Star rated by Pella: 2′ x 3′ ($180); 3′ x 3′ ($225); 3′ x 4′ ($250).
- A basic electrical package ($350) includes a breaker box, 2 receptacles, a switch and light. But we have professional electricians that can turn your cabin into a house!
- Door with a half-glass window: $425 ($65 upgrade). Why not add an enclosed Venetian blind? $550 ( $190 upgrade).
- Ask us about options available to make your building even better! For example, solar board sheathing to save on your heat/a.c. bills, or spray foam insulation.
- If you are interested in having us finish the interior, contact us for a price quote.
- We can sell you a MrCool mini-split heat/a.c. unit that will run so quietly you won’t know it’s there, and cost you a fraction of a window unit. Ask.
- We also can provide a Si0Green infra-red water heater for a maintenance-free, instant supply of hot water in your cabin. Let us help you.
- Don’t forget: we deliver our buildings and set them up for you. We can advise you how to prepare your site with a gravel pad, piers or concrete runners.
- And we can anchor our building with earth auger anchors or concrete wedge anchors. Let us do it, and your investment will be protected.
- Better Built means better all around, top to bottom. Better than ever! Not only do we stand behind our work, 24 years and thousands of customers stand behind us!
- Remember: Our prices include two coats of top quality paint. You can see the difference!
- Warranty: We warranty our portable buildings a full 5 years, both materials and labor!
- Siding: Our Smart Panel siding is 7/16″ thick (not 3/8″) and carries a 50-year manufacturer’s warranty. It will not warp like plywood, or dent and fade like metal. And it holds the paint–no peeling, no cracking. A great product.
- Floor: The Advantech tongue-and-groove flooring we use in our portable cabins carries a 50-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Free delivery within our price zones, measured from Perkins, OK. (Perkins is 10 miles south of Stillwater, OK).
- Free leveling. We provide blocks and level your portable building. We can also tell you how to prepare piers or a stem wall, or even a gravel pad. Ask.
- Anchors are optional, but they are a worthwhile investment to protect your investment. We can do it for you!
|Better Built Barns’ office – 14×32||Inside Better Built Barns office|