Portable Cabins by Better Built are built to last, built to serve you well. And we’re here to serve you. We have dozens of cabins plans on file, and we can help you custom design a cabin to meet your needs. But in the current supply shortage and price volatility, we no longer are offering to do cabin finish work. You can finish the interior, of course, or hire a contractor. If you live close to the Perkins area, we can perhaps help you find a contractor.
If you prefer a cabin with lofts, go to https://www.okbarns.com/buildings/lofted-cabins/
Our portable cabins make wonderful lake-side or hunting cabins, or you can use them as a guest house, or as a room for your grandchildren–or your mother. They work equally well as a portable office for your business. They look attractive and will for a long time. Standard features include:
- 36″ insulated factory door, double-bore keyed lock
- Two Pella windows: double-pane vinyl windows, Low-E, Energy Star rated
- We use 3/4″ LP Legacy, or Advantech, as floor decking: 50-year warranty T&G floor.
- Professionally painted exterior–no need to repaint for years
- Framed 16″ o.c. and ready-to-finish inside
- Malarkey Highlander (architectural style) 30-year shingles over synthetic underlayment, nailed on, not stapled
- Two coats of high quality Benjamin Moore satin paint from Spectrum Paint Company (based in OK), so your portable building looks new years from now!
- And most important of all, old-fashioned craftsmanship that makes every building that leaves our lot a work of art. You can see the difference!
- We have a professional electrician that can turn your cabin into a house!
- Ask about spray foam insulation: tighter, stronger, quieter. That’s the way to go!
- Steps: 22″ x 48″ ($60), 33″ x 64″ ($90), 33″ x 72″ ($100)
- Windows: vinyl, double pane, Low-e, Energy Star rated by Pella: 2′ x 3′ ($180); 3′ x 3′ ($225); 3′ x 4′ ($250).
- We can sell you a Mr. Cool mini-split heat/a.c. unit that will run so quietly you won’t know it’s there, and cost you a fraction of a window unit. Ask.
- We also can provide a SioGreen infra-red water heater for a maintenance-free, instant supply of hot water in your cabin. Let us help you.
- We can custom paint your Lofted Cabin to match your house. Just bring us the paint code to match. We use superior paint.
- Solar board sheathing saves on your heat/a.c. bills. Make your building even better!
- Ask about custom portable building designs to fit your needs.
- Don’t forget: we deliver your Portable Cabin and set it up for you. We can advise you how to prepare your site with a gravel pad, piers or concrete runners.
- And we can anchor our building with earth auger anchors or concrete wedge anchors. Let us do it, and your investment will be protected.
- Better Built means better all around, top to bottom. Better than ever! Not only do we stand behind our work, 24 years and thousands of customers stand behind us!
- Remember: Our prices include two coats of top quality paint. You can see the difference!
- Warranty: We warranty our portable buildings a full 5 years, both materials and labor!
- Siding: Our Smart Panel siding is 7/16″ thick (not 3/8″) and carries a 50-year manufacturer’s warranty. It will not warp like plywood, or dent and fade like metal. And it holds the paint–no peeling, no cracking. A great product.
- Floor: The Advantech tongue-and-groove flooring we use in our portable cabins carries a 50-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Free delivery within our price zones, measured from Perkins, OK. (Perkins is 10 miles south of Stillwater, OK).
- Free leveling. We provide blocks and level your portable building. We can also tell you how to prepare piers or a stem wall, or even a gravel pad. Ask.
- Anchors are optional, but they are a worthwhile investment to protect your investment. We can do it for you!
Better Built Barns’ office – 14×32
Inside Better Built Barns office