Better Built Portable Garages won’t let you down. The super-duty floor will support a couple motorcycles, 4-wheelers, or golf carts. You can even drive your car or pick-up in, or a garden tractor or vintage car–whatever you want. Use one as a small work shop or a hobby shop.
Like all our products, our portable garages are sturdy wood structures, professionally painted. They come equipped with a CHI Overhead Door and a shop-build walk-through door. Ready to go.
Check out these standard features:
Pressure treated 4″x6″ runners keep the floor of your portable building high and dry
All framing lumber is 2×4 #2 Douglas Fir, the best available.
Super duty floor: 3/4″ tongue & groove decking (50-year warranty) over 2×4 joists 12″ o.c. (up to 12′ wide) or 2×6 joists 16″ o.c. (14′ or 16′ wide)
Wood grain 7/16″ Smart Panel siding. 50-year manufacturer’s warranty!
30-year Malarkey Highlander shingles–nailed on, not stapled. No exposed nails.
Two coats of high-quality Benjamin Moore satin paint. Your building will still look new years from now!
8′ x 6’6″ CHI overhead door. Not the cheapest, the best! Other sizes available.
36″ walk-through door, built in our shop, with a keyed door latch.
All sheet materials are #1 APA rated quality
Most important of all, old-fashioned craftsmanship that you can see in every building that leaves our lot! Don’t miss out!
“The more you look, the BETTER we look!”
- Electrical packages: e.g., 2 breakers, 2 outlets, a switch, and a light ($350). Upgrades available.
- We can insulation and line your building.
- Ramps from treated 2x6s. 4’x5′ ($95); 5’x5′ ($110); 5’x6′ ($125); 8’x5′ ($175).
- Shelves: 3/4″ BC plywood, 12″ wide ($2.70/ft), 16″ ($3/ft), 24″ ($4/ft).
- Steps: 22″ x 48″ ($60), 33″ x 64″ ($90), 33″ x 72″ ($100). Innovative aluminum ramps available. Ask.
- Windows, aluminum frame, single pane, single hung: 2’x3′ ($80); 3’x3′ ($100)
- Workbench 2′ wide with a shelf below it ($10/ft).
- We can custom paint any storage shed to match your house.
- Ask about custom designs to fit your needs.
We recommend that you provide a gravel pad where we can set your portable garage. Call us for details. If you are in the Perkins-Stillwater area, we can recommend a contractor to bring you gravel and level it. (Call Caleb: 405-714-2145.) And don’t forget: we provide free delivery up to 40 miles from Perkins, Oklahoma.
Better Built Portable Garages look better and are better. We use the best materials available and put them together with skill and care–old-fashioned craftsmanship. “The more you look, the better we look!”