The Rancher by Better Built Barns–a handsome addition to a suburban setting. We price our Rancher with the windows and shutters that you see pictured. And the X on the door and black, decorative hinges add class.
- Pressure treated 4″x6″ runners keep the floor of your portable building high and dry.
- All framing lumber is 2×4 #2 Douglas Fir, the best available.
- 3/4″ BC plywood floors over joists 16″ o.c.
- Wood grain 7/16″ Smart Panel siding. 50-year manufacturer’s warranty!
- 30-year Malarkey Highlander shingles — nailed on, not stapled. No exposed nails.
- High quality semi gloss paint so your portable building looks new 10 or 15 years from now!
- Inside-outside keyed door latch.
- Double doors: 52″ wide on buildings up 16′ long. Longer buildings come with 62″ doors. Heavy duty 5″ galvanized hinges.
- All sheet materials are #1 APA rated quality
- And most important, old-fashioned craftsmanship that makes every building that leaves our lot a work of art. You can see the difference!
- Deck steps: 22″ x 48″ ($60); 33″ x 64″ ($90); 33″ x 72″ ($100)
- Basic electrical package ($350). Upgrades available
- Insulation available: fiberglass batts or spray foam.
- Ramps from treated 2x6s: 4’x5′ ($95); 5’x5′ ($110); 5’x6′ ($125).
- Shelves: 3/4″ BC plywood, 12″ wide ($2.70/ft), 16″ ($3/ft), 24″ ($4/ft).
- Wider doors: 62″ ($20) or 72″ ($40).
- Decorative shutters ($30).
- Windows, aluminum frame, single pane, single hung: 2’x3′ ($80); 3’x3′ ($100). Insulated, vinyl windows are available.
- Workbench 2′ wide with a shelf under it ($10/ft).
- We can custom paint to match your house.
- Ask about custom portable building designs to fit your needs.
- Remember: Our prices include two coats of top quality semi-gloss paint. You can see the difference!
- Warranty: We warranty our portable buildings a full 5 years, both materials and labor!
- Siding: Our Smart Panel siding is 7/16″ thick (not 3/8″) and carries a 50-year manufacturer’s warranty. It will not warp like plywood or dent like metal.
- Free delivery in zone 1, up to 30 miles from Perkins. (Perkins is 10 miles south of Stillwater.) Beyond that, use Zone 2 prices.
- Free leveling. We provide blocks and level your portable building.
We can add shelves too!
(See “Options” tab for more info)