Zone 1 Pricing
A Lofted Cabin by Better Built Barns includes more and lasts longer. It’s better than you’d expect. Come and check us out.
We deliver our Lofted Cabins free in Zone 1, up to 30 miles from Perkins, including Stillwater, Morrison, Glencoe, Yale, Drumright, Cushing, Chandler, Wellston, Guthrie, Mulhull, Orlando, and Perry.
Zone 2 Pricing
Lofted Cabin Features
- Pressure treated 4″x6″ runners keep your portable building high and dry.
- A 4′-wide porch with railing constructed with #1 pressure treated lumber.
- All framing lumber is 2×4 #2 Douglas Fir–the best available.
- Floor: durable 3/4″ tongue-and-groove floor with a 50-year warranty!
- Foil-bubble insulation under the floor for comfort and economy
- Wood grain 7/16″ Smart Panel siding. 50-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- 30-year Malarkey Highlander shingles–nailed on, not stapled. No exposed nails.
- High quality semi gloss paint. Your portable building will still look new 15 years from now!
- 36″x76″ factory door with keyed entry knob.
- Two double-pane vinyl windows, Low-E, Energy Star rated.
- All sheet materials are #1 APA rated quality
- And most important of all, old-fashioned craftsmanship that makes every building that leaves our lot a work of art. You can see the difference!
- A basic electrical package ($350) includes a breaker box, 2 receptacles, a switch and light. But we have professional electricians that can turn your cabin into a house!
- Steps: 22″ x 48″ ($60), 33″ x 64″ ($90), 33″ x 72″ ($100)
- Windows: vinyl, double pane, Low-e, Energy Star rated by Pella: 2′ x 3′ ($180); 3′ x 3′ ($225); 3′ x 4′ ($250).
- We can sell you a Mr. Cool mini-split heat/a.c. unit that will run so quietly you won’t know it’s there, and cost you a fraction of a window unit. Ask.
- We also can provide a SioGreen infra-red water heater for a maintenance-free, instant supply of hot water in your cabin. Let us help you.
- We can custom paint your Lofted Cabin to match your house. Just bring us the paint.
- Make your building even better! For example, solar board sheathing saves on your heat/a.c. bills, and spray foam insulation makes your building tighter, stronger, quieter.
- Ask about custom portable building designs to fit your needs.
- Don’t forget: we deliver your Lofted Cabin and set it up for you. We can advise you how to prepare your site with a gravel pad, piers or concrete runners.
- And we can anchor our building with earth auger anchors or concrete wedge anchors. Let us do it, and your investment will be protected.
- Better Built means better all around, top to bottom. Better than ever! Not only do we stand behind our work, 24 years and thousands of customers stand behind us!
We include 12′ of loft in 20′ Lofted Cabins. Cabins from 24′ to 32′ long have 16′ of loft. Our 36′ Lofted Cabin includes 20′ of loft, and our 40′ has a 24′!
And we can add more loft for you. Ask.
- Remember: Our prices include two coats of top quality paint. You can see the difference!
- Warranty: We warranty our portable buildings a full 5 years, both materials and labor! “If it’s our problem, we fix it!”
- Siding: Our Smart Panel siding is 7/16″ thick (not 3/8″) and carries a 30-year manufacturer’s warranty. It will not warp like plywood or dent like metal.
- Free delivery in Zone 1, within 30 miles of Perkins. (Perkins is located 10 miles south of Stillwater, OK.) Beyond that, use Zone 2 prices.
- Free leveling. We provide blocks and level your portable building. It’s all in our price. (Note: We don’t do dirt work. Extra charges may apply if your site requires extra blocks. If we have to block more than 3 blocks high, we ask you to sign a “Damage Waiver.”)
|Want to “dress-up” your mini barn?
Ask for our Deluxe Model,
and add 10% to the above prices.
|We can add shelves too!
(See above for available add-ons)