We make our Garden Sheds attractive, practical and durable. With storage right in your back yard, you have what you need, where you need it, when you need it. If everyone understood financing and mathematics, we would put the mini-storage places out of business. Buy for cash, if you can. If you cannot, consider our rent-to-own option. Why pay rent an a storage unit that you’ll never own?
NOTICE: WE HAVE ADDED A 20% SURCHARGE ON OUR BUILDING PRICES. (The surcharge is not reflected in the table below, nor does it apply to options. We hope to be able to bring our prices back down when costs level out.) Our costs have gone up dramatically. We have to raise prices so we can survive and keep on serving you. We continue to make every effort to find the highest quality materials and to build every building with true craftsmanship. “The more you look, the better we look!”
- Pressure treated 4″x6″ runners keep the floor of your portable building high and dry
All framing lumber is 2×4 #2 Douglas Fir, the best available.
Sanded 3/4″ BC plywood floor decking over 2×4 joists 16″ o.c. (up to 12′ wide), or 2×6 joists 16″ o.c. (14′ or 16′ wide). Looks sharp, and it’s strong!
Wood grain 7/16″ Smart Panel siding. 50-year manufacturer’s warranty!
30-year Malarkey Highlander shingles–nailed on, not stapled. No exposed nails.
Two coats of high-quality Benjamin Moore satin paint. Your building will still look new years from now!
Shop-built double doors 62″ wide on buildings 20′ long and up. (Wide enough for your 48″ deck mower.) Small buildings have 52″ doors.
- All sheet materials are #1 APA rated quality.
Most important of all, old-fashioned craftsmanship that you can see in every building that leaves our lot! Don’t miss out!
- Deck steps: 22″ x 48″ ($75); 33″ x 64″ ($110); 33″ x 72″ ($125)
- Doors, factory: available, starting from $150
- Doors, wider: 72″ – $50.
- Deluxe door – $50, includes black decorative hinges and Xs on each door.
- Electrical package, basic ($350). Upgrades available to meet your needs.
- Ramps from treated 2x6s: 4’x5′ ($125); 5’x5′ ($150); 6’x5′ or 5’x6′ ($175).
- New Innovation ® ramps available. Easy to move because the ramps hook on the aluminum thesh hold. All aluminum ($300). Treated 2x6s ($200).
- Shelves: 3/4″ BC plywood, 12″ wide ($3.50/ft), 16″ ($4/ft), 24″ ($6/ft).
- Steps: 22″ x 48″ ($75), 33″ x 64″ ($110), 33″ x 72″ ($125)
- Decorative shutters ($30).
- Windows, aluminum, single pane, single hung: 2’x3′ ($80); 3’x3′ ($100). Insulated, vinyl windows available
- Workbench 2′ wide with a shelf underneath it ($12/linear foot).
- We can custom paint any portable building to match your house.
- Ask about custom portable designs to fit your needs.
Our 12′ and 14′ wide Garden Sheds have a 6″ eave. This highly attractive storage shed can be turned into a small shop.
- Remember: Our prices include two coats of top quality, semi gloss paint. You can see the difference!
- Warranty: We warranty our portable buildings a full 5 years, both materials and labor!
- Siding: Our Smart Panel siding is 7/16″ thick (not 3/8″) and carries a 50-year manufacturer’s warranty!
- Free delivery within 40 miles of Perkins. (Perkins is 10 miles south of Stillwater, OK.) Beyond that, we add a mileage charge.
- Free leveling. We provide blocks and level your portable building. We we’re done, it’s all done. You can fill it up!
These are just a few of the upgrades we offer
(See “Popular Options” tab for more info and pricing)