If you can’t pay cash for your building, we do accept credit cards (Visa, MC and Discover), and some banks offer financing. But we also offer a 36-month rent-to-own (RTO) contract so you can put a storage building in your back yard now. (By special arrangements, we also offer a 48-month or even 60-month RTO contract.)

Put that building in your back yard–and stop paying rent on a mini-storage unit that you’ll never own! Yes, you’ll be paying us rent, but you will soon own your own storage building, and it won’t be across town somewhere. What’s more, you don’t have to rent it for 36 months to own it. Pay if off at any time–and stop paying rent. No penalty! Now that’s simple!

As is standard in RTO contracts (under Oklahoma law), 40% of each RTO payment you make is rent. (No, it’s not interest. You are actually renting a building that we own until you finish paying for it.) The other 60% of each payment is the cash price of the building divided into 36 payments.  If you can make the first payment and the required deposit (minimum of $200; more for buildings over $3000 cash price), we’ll bring you a building and get your started.  Do it today!  Why delay?

Now a few more details: Your deposit will refunded to you or applied to the contract at the end of the contract term. If we deliver your building in the first half of a month, your next payment will be due the 5th of the following month. If we deliver the building in the last half of a month, your payment will be due in the second calendar month following. For example, if we deliver a building to you on July 10, your next rent payment is due August 5. If we deliver on July 21, your next rent payment is due on September 5. (We offer a different due date if the 5th just doesn’t work for you.)

Most of our customers sign an authorization form to make a monthly direct deposit payment.  That way, you never forget to mail the check. If that doesn’t work for you, ask about options.

We want you to understand the RTO program. If you have questions, ask. The last thing we want to do is help put you in financial straits.  We serve our customers!  We want what works best for you!