We build every Loft Barn with a storage loft included. Like the shingles and paint, it’s there, included in the prices you see. Our lofts are strong enough to hold whatever you load on them, with 3/4″ BC plywood over 2×6 joists.
NOTICE: WE HAVE ADDED A 30% SURCHARGE ON OUR BUILDING PRICES. (The surcharge is not reflected in the table below, nor does it apply to options. We hope to be able to bring our prices back down when costs level out.) Our costs have gone up dramatically. We have to raise prices so we can survive and keep on serving you. We continue to make every effort to find the highest quality materials. Because we build every building with true craftsmanship, “The more you look, the better we look!”
Pressure treated 4″x6″ runners keep the floor of your portable building high and dry
All framing lumber is 2×4 #2 Douglas Fir, the best available.
Sanded 3/4″ BC plywood floor decking over 2×4 joists 16″ o.c. (up to 12′ wide), or 2×6 joists 16″ o.c. (14′ or 16′ wide). Looks sharp, and it’s strong!
Wood grain 7/16″ Smart Panel siding. 50-year manufacturer’s warranty!
30-year Malarkey Highlander shingles–nailed on, not stapled. No exposed nails.
Two coats of high-quality Benjamin Moore satin paint. Your building will still look new years from now!
Shop-built double doors 62″ wide on buildings 20′ long and up. (Wide enough for your 48″ deck mower.) Small buildings have 52″ doors.
- All sheet materials are #1 APA rated quality.
Most important of all, old-fashioned craftsmanship that you can see in every building that leaves our lot! Don’t miss out!
- Deck steps: 2′ x 4′ ($80); 3′ x 5′ ($110); 3′ x 6′ ($125)
- Basic electrical package ($450). Upgrades available to meet your needs.
- Factory slab door, mobile home style: ($275)
- Floor: upgrade to 3/4″ T&G life-time warranty floor.
- Loft added to our basic area. click “Extra Info” tab.
- Overhead doors added to Loft Barn (with a walk-thru door): 8’x6’6″ ($990) or 9’x6′6″ ($1040).
- Ramps from treated 2x6s: 4’x5′ ($150); 5’x5′ ($175); 5’x6′ or 6’x5′ ($200). Screwed on; cannot move
- Ramp with Innovations ® aluminum thresh hold: Treated 2x6s, set of 2 – $200); Set of 2 aluminum ($300). Easy to move!
- Shelves: 3/4″ BC plywood, 12″ wide ($4/ft), 16″ ($6/ft), 24″ ($9/ft).
- Wider doors: 62″ ($25) or 72″ ($75).
- Decorative shutters ($40/set).
- Windows, aluminum frame, single pane, single hung: 2’x3′ ($80); 3’x3′ ($100)
- Workbench 2′ wide with a 12” shelf ($15/ft). Minimum $120.
- We can custom paint any portable building to match your house.
- Ask about custom portable building designs to fit your needs.
- We include 8′ of loft in our 12′ and 16′ Loft Barns. It’s a standard feature. Our 20′ Loft Barns have 12′ of loft. Better Built 24′, 28′ and 32′ Loft Barns have 16′ of loft. And 36′ Loft Barns have 20′ of loft; 40′ have 24′ of loft space.
- Additional loft added; $100/4×8 section. Ask. Side Lofts are also available.
- Remember: Our lofts have 3/4″ plywood floors (not cheap “Wafer board”), supported by strong 2×6 Doug Fir joists. “You can put a ‘ton’ of stuff up there.”
- Warranty: We warranty our portable buildings a full 5 years, both materials and labor!
- Siding: Our Smart Panel siding is 7/16″ thick (not 3/8″) and carries a 50-year manufacturer’s warranty. It will not warp like plywood or dent like metal. And we have found that it “holds” the paint for years and years.
- Free delivery within 40 miles of Perkins. (Perkins is located 10 miles south of Stillwater, OK). After that we add a mileage charge.
- Free leveling. We provide blocks and level your portable building.
These are just a few of the upgrades we offer
(See “Popular Options” tab for more info)